Saturday, January 03, 2009

....................

Just having a mug of soup and then off to bed. Have been thinking a lot about my time on the net and the people I've met because of it .. waves at frendzzz .. I have to say right now is the best time. Doesn't mean that we'll all stay in touch for a long time .. I expect some of the newer people'll drift off .. but, maybe not .. don't really know. But people change or just don't stay so involved. I've seen people just vanish after years of knowing each other on what seems a very close level .. then .. one day .. they've just gone. Sometimes cause someone else on the board has upset them .. they go and no one hears from them again including the people who thought they were close friends. Guess it's easy just to walk out at a click of a mouse.

I just accept that with the people you are just kinda friendly acquaintences with .. though you miss them for a while.

Whoops .. soup finished .. time to turn in.