Wednesday, December 31, 2008

.........................

Just off to bed .. had a strange night last night .. lay down and after a little while all my pain went .. wasn't moving .. just lying there hoping to get to sleep .. but couldn't .. I felt wide awake and my heart was racing a little but there was no pain. You'd've thought that no pain would mean that I'd be able to fall asleep easily .. but, no. Took about two hours before I dozed off. When I woke up the pain was back again behaving as it usually does .. though maybe not quite as bad a it'd been for the past few days beause my cold is probably on it's way out. I expect if I'd moved before going to sleep it would have come flooding back .. so I didn't. Strange how it felt .. as if I was floating in some nivana. I was very relaxed emotionally despite the faster heartbeat. was fascinating anyway.

Read a nice story someone had put up on the net about his three year old daughter who'd been very, very ill and who had told him that she'd met an angelic figure who had told her it was time to leave but she'd said she'd wanted to stay with her mum and dad .. he'd said to remember that he'd always be there for her. another one of these visions that happen so often and documented through the ages and in all cultures.

It's interesting when it's from a child who doesn't understand the significance of it. The little girl is perfectly well again now.

I've been told a few of those.

Nice story.

Right going to turn in.