Saturday, December 27, 2008

.................

Taken it .. but also done a bit of stretching which has made things worse .. shouldn't really have done that while I'm puffy from the cold.

And, if you're reading this .. thankyou to the person who gave the book by John Edwards to the charity shop .. I bought it .. have read the last couple of pages so far ... lol!!!! and saw that he thinks exactly the same as I do where he says that real learning can only come as a result of your own experiences .. I would add and to a great extent .. experinces of those you trust too. He also says that he's not trying to convinve anybody of anything ... quite .. people make their own minds up .. he says that just before he goes on to say that real learning can only come through your own experiences. Very true .. no one who reads this knows if I'm telling the truth or not .. well, that's not true .. people who know me know that I am .. and, ofcourse ... spirit knows whether I'm telling the truth or not. Seems they know all things like that which is cool. Phew etc ... lol!!!!!

Going to read that book soon .. thankyou. I bought a few more too which I guess came from the same person and a couple of creative books .. they meant a lot to me .. so thankyou again'