Thursday, December 25, 2008

..........

Christmas is so different for different people .. when I was young they were often sad because of family rows. I was talking to my brother who says his enjoyment is in just getting and giving little gifts and hearing from people that you've been out of contact with for a while. He tends to stay in and rlax on christmas day.

I had one of the latter pressies happen yesterday when I bumped into someone on Christmas Eve .. she'd gone down to London to study and I'd lost her phone number before actually going round her place or anything so we'd lost touch. I'd walked in to where she worked with my language books and we'd got talking through them as we were both interested in the same language.

Actually someone from there kissed my hand as I was pottering past the other day!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!!

Must go and do some sorting.