Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday

Ofcourse I'm going to take them somewhere .. I've taped a lot of the experiences .. easier than writing it all down .. though I might change that now I guess. Seemed to spend so much time on the end of my keyboard that recording it seemed much better. Sent it down home last week so will leave it there til I get back.

Haven't decided yet what to do .. I have one friend who will help though whose partner knows a few scientists who are interested in this kind of thing .. well, she's the one who gave me the information to start off with so maybe I'll just get in touch with them and leave it at that. She told me before I first went into hospital so they've been a long time waiting. Think I'll phone her up in the New Year.

It's been amazing and the cool thing is that I will get to hear about lots of other experiences. Put the work in and you get it back I guess. The one thing I know for sure that it is true. lol!! x so many!! And I'm 99.99999999% sure that it means that there's life after life. Can't be 100% sure because I haven't made the journey yet. I am as sure as I can be in these circumstances.

I would like an OBE though. I know people who have but that's not the same as having one yourself. I know someone who had a very awake one which is interesting too .. but he doesn't like talking about his much .. was very frightened at the time ... so I won't ask again though I've known about it for many years. Was probably what made me interested in them to start off with .. can't really remember.

Going back to reading my science mags and boos and getting on with my languages. Am going to buy a few music boos from The Works for Christmas with my Christmas money .. re-bought me ADC one cause I gave all the copies I had of it away .. had to buy it full price .. lol!!!! But, the last one was given to someone who had just lost her dad. Then I dcided that I really would like to keep a copy myself. As far as the bookshop went I was lucky .. two there the day I went to get it .. none there the next day when I pottered in to see if there was anything new to browse through on the shelves. I'm never going to be able to play again .. but reading them's a pleasure too. My hands and wrists are too stiff now. You can still play the music in your mind though.

What I would like to know is what goes on with what you learn here after you pass over.

I am very pleased I read the book .. well, haven't quite finished it yet .. because it proved to me .. not that I needed it proven again .. that some people are just a bunch of liars .. their choice I guess .. but it means I don't have to go back over it all again. Thankyou!!! It's good to be 100% sure that they know exactly what they're doing.

Haven't finished the book yet. I may or may not have come across another contradiction .. the time scale is very small and that makes it difficult .. there might be a way of finding out but I will have to wait until I get to read a book I read years ago again. I still have it and will wait until I get back to read it again.

Better move, hadn't I. It's getting late,