Sunday, December 21, 2008

.................

Well, if it had all happened, or, even, most of it, it would've been the biggest story of 2000 because it says in the book and on the back cover that these things were meant to have happened before 2000.

It wasn't.

So, it looks as if we're left with our own personal experiencs and those of the people close to us. And books like that nice one from Brum.

The beings from other worlds never arrived and made themselves nown to us before 2006 and he himself is still here .. he said that he thought that he was going to pass before 2004.

It's very easy to see how he could have built on the stories if you now the history of the times .. the Vietnamese war, the Russian/Afghanistan conflict and the collapse of the Soviet Union .. which had been in trouble for many years previously and the fear of nuclear weapons at the time.

I still think that there's a possibility that he just coloured it all in a bit more brightly than it was .. but I'm saying that without knowing. I say that because I've had my own experiencs .. not like his obviously .. but ones that have left me believing that life follows life .. and have spoen to people who have had NDEs and have seen people greeting people who have passed over shortly before they do themselves.

There's something else that he contradicts in that early part of the book in an interview. I don't now the truth of it so can't comment .. which bit is .. I dunno.

I was taken aback by all this for a little while cause I really didn't think it would happen in these circumstances .. but, there you go!!!

I will be finishing the book.