Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday

Have decided to stay in this evening again .. didn't sleep well last night and didn't find walking over to the high street that easy though things got better while I was out .. best to stay in again I think .. people've been refering to their bugs as fluey and as this is the nearest I've been to being back in hospital for a few weeks I think taking it easy's the best thing to do.

Would've gone this evening if I'd felt better this afternoon .. there weren't any palpatations like yesterday but I was feeling worse than usual .. and, like yesterday, wondered if I should just turn back .. but, unlike yesterday, Tesco would be shut if I wandered back and then changed my mind .. so I pottered on and I was ok, feeling in more pain and discomfort than usual but able to manage it. I'm going to see how things go and maybe ask for a review of my pain meds in the new year .. maybe some of the morphine could be changed for something else to make a more effective mixture to help with the pain.

I picked up a couple of papers while I was out .. they'd come apart and I noticed that there was an article on NDEs in one of them so I looked round to see if I could sort out a whole paper rather than just the supplement I had in my hand .. though I guess if there were only magazines there you can have them for a lesser price .. found the whole Sunday paper anyway so that was alright and came back with it and some food.

Think I might turn in soon .. will be taking my evening MST and Cellcept around 9.30 and the last paracetamol and oramorph for the day around 10.30 .. I can have another dose of oramorph and an ibuprofen if I wake up during the night after 2.30.

Heading for some nice warming soup now.