Wednesday, December 10, 2008

................

Think I'm starting to feel a bit better .. I do have a slight cough though .. have had one for the past few days in the morning .. not much of one though but if I cough I wonder if I'm going to sneeze as well as that often happens ... not at the moment it seems and hopefully it'll stay that way.

If I'm ok I might start sorting out again . Haven't done much except get the kitchen rubbish down for a couple of weeks cause I've felt so queasy at times and I thought it best to leave things rather than risk causing any more stomach problems .. but that's been quite a lot better for the past couple of days. It's worse in the mornings for some reason or other.

I think I do still have a bit of a cold though .. still got a bit of a cough and still a bit blocked up in the mornings. Still I know someone quite a few years younger than me who's had a real problem with the bug that's going round which has been getting to people's chests and she's having a real problem clearing it .. not the only one either.

See how things go.