Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday

Hospital and GP's yesterday. Everyone seemed pleased with how things are going. Wasn't there to see my consultant about the pills for my auto immune illness but saw him in the corridor and he looked very happy when he saw me .. didn't get to talk to him as he was with a crowd of people from his department and it looked as if they were heading for a ward round.

Walked into Warwick again .. just missed a bus again so I thought I'd give it a try .. didn't find it as easy as the week before .. still managed it. The walk in was a bit of a mixture .. started badly .. then eased up a bit when I was half way there .. got worse again once I was there though. Still, got up that hill!!!

Went to the second hand bookshop but the book I'd seen the week before and thought I might get this week if it was still there had gone .. chose something else though. Met someone I'd seen on Sundays but hadn't spoken to .. he came up and said "hi". Said he hadn't been on Wednesdays so I said why not come along and as he sounded pretty enthusiastic I guess he will.

I'm not feeling that great this morning so I'll just have to see how it goes. Didn't think I'd get into the hospital yesterday and I was out for a few hours.

I've done most of my meds and am now going to get something to eat and take the rest of them with food.