Saturday, December 06, 2008

.....................................

Ah .. St Nicholas Day .. they got their biccies on wednesday .. but really I should've taken the choccy ones in nearer my birthday and the spicy stars in for St Nicholas but never mind. I've marzipaned a bit.

Don't really celebrate much .. whether it's St Nicholas or Christmas.

I knew that I wouldn't be back this year .. that was obvious .. though I have got much better than I really thought I would .. or, think I have anyway. Must keep my protein level healthy .. though not too high .. the illness makes me use more protein than I normally would for repairs .. but I still can't eat too much cause that would cause other problems so have to maintain a good balance.

It's someone else's birthday this week and they're bringing a cake in tomorrow so I'll take the spicy stars in the next time I go .. it's a bit nearer my birthday anyway.

Anyway, the oven should've heated up by now so I better go and put my dinner on and sort me meds out.