Thursday, December 04, 2008

..........................

Went out with a friend for .. a cup of hot chocolate. Well, she had a cup of tea while she was waiting for me .. but then had a cup of hot chocolate cause I think she had got a bit curious why I always had hot chocolate when I went out. She said it's lovely and warming on a cold day, I agreed .. it's kinda cosy. Cosy on a summer's day too .. though as I only really started drinking it during the summer this year I didn't have too many hot days to try it out on. Did a couple of times though and it was still a lovely cosy drink but refreshing too for some reason or other which I wouldn't have expected.

I gave her the last of those books I have to give out .. the one I was going to send away. Asked her if she'd like a copy and she said yes so I gave it to her. Just like everyone else she was already planning on who she was going to give/lend it to after she'd read it .. seems these books are going to do the rounds.

It's an excellent little book. I expect her son will be on the list too as he's just becoming interested in things like this after dismissing them as unscientific for many years ... lol!!! He was dismissive without really looking in to it from what I gather .. I think he'll be interested in that book. I gave the coincidence book to a friend of hers so she can read that too if she wants to. They kinda sum it all up really .. well, at least mentioning other related topics along the way.

Didn't order the other book today. I'm going to .. only reason I didn't was that she phoned. Get that sorted tomorrow. I'm pretty sure what conclusion I'm going to come to after reading bits from another of his books.

I think all you need is the book I found in The Works that I liked so much .. or knowledge of it .. there were few experiences on a page I linked to and I mentioned a couple from the book .. and the one about synchronicity or some knowledge of it from the net etc .. just knowing about it .. and then add your own and your friends and family's experiences.

It's really nice seeing the smile and peoples faces and in their eyes when they see what the book is and have a quick peek inside .. I have been able to say that it's me favourite book of its kind as well.

They don't need to know my experiences because they understand that it's on the basis of those that I believe most of what's in that book .. so my own are just more of the same or related to just more of the same. It's better than the synchronicity book I think .. a lot of experiences in it could be labelled synchronicity as well as ADCs .. but the synchronicity book is very good as well. My two favourite ones. There are a lot of people's experiences in both.

Wonder if she'll bring out another book with more in soon.

Right, I'm having a mug of soup and then off to bed.