Tuesday, December 02, 2008

......................

Well, off to bed soon. Sat up again tonight .. think I'm seeing off the end of my cold. Was thinking about Sunday again and think there was more to it than just a couple of coinidences .. they were quite good ones too .. wish I'd got there just a bit earlier really then I'd've heard the full story about the other one .. though I've got the gist of it .. one to remember .. even if I can't remember it all. Must say that I'm sure the authors of one of those type of books would've loved it. Have to ask I suppose.

I think spirit gave more than that on Sunday though .. was just one of those evnings. Because I was late it brought back a memory from the week before ... well, two actually that I'd been thinking about .. and, amongst other things, pointed out the love connection again.

Well, I'm taking my achy self to bed now after a dose of pain relief. Will have to talk to a friend whose partner is in bad pain .. he's not eating much now because of it .. think he's on tramadol .. didn't respond well to morphine .. well, it didn't do much for the pain .. other things he's been allergic to .. but I think he was on a low dose morphine patch from what she told me before .. maybe they can come up with a cocktail of medicines that he can take that will help more that includes more morphine. I'm not sure that ibuprofen will be a good idea for him but surely there must be some kind of mixture that can help a bit more than the drugs are doing at the moment. Not wanting to eat because of the pain isn't good. Sounds as if he's giving up. My friend must be heartbroken.

Have a chat about it when I get up. Whatever, he really needs to get down the docs again.