Friday, November 28, 2008

.............................

The good thing about having to think the new medication situation through was to find out that I really am not afraid of dying. I did wonder if I'd become a bit depressed about it all .. but, no .. felt very peaceful about it all. Nice to know that I really do feel that way. It did put it to the test a bit again. This time without me being very ill in hospital.

My friends who I gave the book to believe in spirit .. I hope the book brings them a lot of peace too. The lady with facial cancer believes in spirit so the book will just confirm her beliefs.

It's a very nice book. I've found another copy too so I won't have to give my own copy away.

Couldn't get my oramorph today bcause there'd been a recall .. no real problem more that it just didn't taste too good .. think I might've had a couple of bottles from one of the affected batches .. there was a slightly stronger taste .. nothing much though.



http://www.totalrecallinfo.com/freerecalls,php?id=8143



I have a little to spare so hopefully I'll be ok. I suppose, otherwise I'd have to ask for a substitute pain killer. Might not be a bad idea really ,, could be a chance to try something new maybe. If it's not sorted out by Monday I'll have to give the surgery a ring.

Anyway, I'm ok over the weekend.

Off to bed now. Was going to have a couple of crumpets and Marmite to kind of settle the stomach but I can't really be bothered.