Monday, November 24, 2008

...................................

Went out but had left it too late to do all I'd intended to .. still I'd sorted out the main part and the little bit that was left to be done there can be sorted out tonight. Was amazed that I'd done it to be honest .. knew it had to be done but had left it til this afternoon.

Met a friend in Tesco .. many hugs .. I'm still not really one for hugging but sometimes I'm ok and there have been a lot coming my way recently .. nicer than if they hadn't and that's for sure. Whoops .. just had to adjust me specs so that they'll stay on. My walking was a lot better this evening than it was yesterday .. though not very good when I started out .. thought for a moment that I was going to have to go back to the flat .. then things got easier .. was going to go out for a walk but I guess it was probably too late as I need to do dinner .. going into hospital tomorrow .. just for a day visit so I'll get to bed early tonight.

Think I'll have another peek in that book .. don't think I've read it all yet as I never did read it from beginning to end .. did start reading it from the beginning as I said but ended up dipping into it again .. it's a bit strange trying to read a book all the way through when you've already read so much of it. Won't do that again but I was so curious.

I think it is the best book I've read of its kind .. the only one to rival it, in my opinion .. other people might prefer other books ofcourse, is that one I found in the Oxfam bookshop about synchronicity that the guys wrote after doing a radio show about it that I wrote about some time ago. Those are the two that I've found the best.

I don't believe one of the stories in the newer book. There could be a number of reasons why it'd ended up on her desk if it isn't true. I had to think long and hard about something I read the other day too but realised that I was ok with it .. well, today actually. It reminded me very much of the Swedish professor's experience in the Encounters with Angels book.

Right better go and put dinner on .. almost bought some donuts today but put them back .. will try and stick to a healthier eating diet. Somethings taste much better than others .. my mouth was pretty wrecked by my illness when it began and it makes itself known when I eat .. but somethings are ok!!! Unfortunately donuts are one of them. lol!!! I have to resist.

Have to potter off to the kitchen. Right ... oven's on now .. soya mince etc again tonight. Haven't made any herbal teas yet .. I bought two different kinds of herbs as someone said i might not like the cumin seeds .. both have similar properties as far as colds go it seems .. and that does appear to be an antiseptic one .. the cumin seeds can apparently help with pain too. Bought some tea strainers from the £1 shop that's opened in the High Street .. three for a pound. Was on me way back here on Saturday and decided to head back into town and found them which was cool. I will make some soon. I think they recommend that you crush them slightly before soaking them. I will try making tea with the star anise too. With the whole star anises rather than the powder .. that I'll add to meals.

Haven't got the Strepsils yet. Tomorrow maybe.

Right should be time to put my meal on now .. then going to wash my hair while it cooks.