Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday

Sneezed before I got up this morning. Took me about an hour to sort myself out and get to the sittig room .. wish I'd taken my meds to the bedroom last night .. would've been useful this morning!!! .. but I didn't. Was very burpy after sneezig and I wondered if that was going to start the spasms off and things would get really nasty again because something like appeared to be hapening. But, it didn't get that bad.

Was wondering whether to take my hospital admission tag off .. kept it on incase I collapsed and passed out outside and had to be taken to A & E and hadn't any other form of id on me .. they'd know straight away that I had a hospital record too if I kept the tag on. Think I might take it off once this cold's over and just make sure that I always have a printed copy of my medication on me from the docs. I have to carry notifiation that I'm on steroids anyway .. it's just sensible to carry a copy of my prescription form and make sure I've got it on me all the time. It's pretty obvious from the meds I'm on that I'll have a hospital record so that sorts all that out.

I'm blocked up again this morning too. Would normally be heading for the hospital this morning but I'm having what was done there every week done at the surgery now and will be just going to hospital once a month to be checked over plus, ofcourse, the monthly visit to see my consultant. Glad that I didn't have to go in this morning. I think I'd've cancelled the appointment. Got one at the surgery this evening .. not sure about that yet. It could be left for a couple of days. I'll go if I can though as it'll just take up an extra appointment if I don't. And they're hard to get these days.

Right, going to attempt to eat something now.