Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday

Had to go to the docs this morning so didn't go over to Sainsburys. Don't know if I really need help with shopping anymore. We shall see. Went to me Wednesday meeting and was pleased that I went. As usual. We are all very different people .. I may be the only person there without any religious belief as such .. I really don't know .. it's difficult to really acertain what religious belief is as people interpret it in so many ways.

I'm just happy to think that there's life after life and that the driving force is love .. hard as that maybe to believe when you look round the world. Said something similar years ago on one of these blogs and I still don't understand that. I said then that looking from it from a vegan point of view it was very hard indeed to understand.

Was talking to me brother and he said that he's just had a bug that made him depressed for a couple of days .. he's come through it ok though .. guess it could've been the one I had. Flu can often do that to peole as it did to the guy I mentioned a few posts ago .. that had a tragic end unfortunately .. but so can other bugs. People've been describing the bug that's been going around as flu like .. they've been very achey and it seems to be coming and going. I wasn't sure if I'd had one or two bugs but I think it's probably been two. I sneezed again this morning and wondered for a few moments if I was going to have to call for an ambulance but things settled down again and didn't get to the usual point of pain.

Dinner's on .. soya mince and veggies .. will probably have a mug of soup with it.