Saturday, November 08, 2008

...........

Things seem a bit better again. One set of spasms had obviously set another lot off, rather painfully, and I had stomach and bowel spasms going on at once .. fortunately both have stopped now. I'm feeling a lot better but, ofcourse, still don't know what's going to happen.

I thought when I took the pills that I would be calling an ambulance in the next few minutes .. it seemed to be going that way again .. but has stopped. I'm having a bit of trouble eating and drinking but that's partially because the muscles have moved I think as well as the cold. Really don't know if it's a new cold or not .. but I suppose it is.

I can move a bit of my back, that doesn't seem to have moved for a long time by moving my shoulders around a bit .. pushing this way and then that. Don't know if it's such a good idea to be doing tht while I've got this cold but I suppose the more the muscles move the more chance there is that I won't have to go into hospital. Then, on the other hand, maybe moving them like that when I'm puffy with a cold isn't a good idea.