Friday, November 07, 2008

...................

I'll be off to bed soon .. probably snooze on and off during the night .. seems whatever I do I average about seven hours sleep a day. I'll try and combine that with a little meditation to give me some more rest. Meditation helps me and I should make sure that I do it. But, I guess, it's stopping doing something where you can see the results as you do it .. e.g reading to do something where you can't e.g meditation that is the problem.

I was thinking about my time in hospital .. I was there when people passed obviously cause I'm on the chronic ward for a lot of my stay there every time I go in. But I've heard people talking to their loved ones who have already passed just before they do themselves.

In, reality, despite all the coincidences that have built the universe .. (etc, lol!! not going to mull over the something from nothing thing again.) I think it's quite strange that this should happen yet it's well documented that it does. You can try and explain all these things from the birth of whatever it is out there that produced the universe going back to point zero but the truth is it's all very strange and we haven't much of a clue. Various theories are touted as the possible explanation of everything .. sometimes there are a few of these on the go at once. One moment you're pondering if exploring dark matter has shortened the life of the universe to find, a few months later, that you are now exploring the possibility that the universe might be eternal .. and various theories like this ad infinitum.

There's a lot of mystery.

In some ways, the more I become convinced that life follows life .. either that, or there's some kind of huge cosmic joke going on .. and I just don't believe that .. the evidence does point to there being life after life even if you can't actually go there and definitely prove it.

My beliefs are much the same as the people I'm with and that there is survival after death, that we are personally responsible for what we do in regard to when we pass over into another life as spirit. And that, once there, we have have to make up for the wrong we've done here. And that there is a connection between that world and this.

Gonna turn in soon. I've stopped calling in on one of "my" sites on the web .. there was a post up yesterday tht I agreed with and that made me think so today I deleted my links there and haven't been back .. and that'll give me more time to do other things, will stop playing mahjong etc so much as well .. I enjoy them and they're great when I'm feeling really tired .. don't care if I win or lose as I just play for fun .. but it's becoming rather repetative now.