Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday

Done a wee bit of sorting this morning .. surprized really that I can do it .. things aren't so easy generally speaking in the morning because there's the stiffness of the night to wear off and the pain relief levels to top up again.

I read a bit more of my new book last night before sleeping and it's nice .. was just dipping in and out of it again, flicking through the pages, rather than carrying on from where I'd left off from earlier on .. I can't really say that it's the best book that I've come across about things like this because they're about different topics but it is good. I expect I'll come across quite a number of things that I don't think fit my criteria .. found one last night where someone had a little butterfly fly into her face at a funeral and she said goodbye to the person who had passed over as this happened. Unless there was something to connect the little butterfly to it all I couldn't really see the connection other than she just reacted as she did. Maybe there was something to explain this earlier on in the book though .. as I said I'm not reading it straight through. This was followed by another story though, again about butterflies, where a red admiral butterfly came in and circled around someone's head, flew out of the window, came back , circled round her head again and then flew away. Then some months later, after, she'd passed over, her husband was at her grave on a COLD MID FEBRUARY DAY when a red admiral butterfly appeared, flew round the grave stone once, flew off, returned, flew round the headstone again and flew away. Thought that was a better bit of synchronicity.

I remember, at mum's funeral service, though I never counted this into my experiences, a squirrel appeared at the window while we were in the chapel and this reminded me of taking her to feed the squirrels and geese in Jefferson Gardens which she used to love. I didn't think this was anything unusual, though it was poignant, because we were in woods and you'd expect squirrels to be around Now, maybe, if it had been a goose holding a bit of bread it would have been as unusual as the husband's story about the red admiral. It has stayed in my mind though .. but I wouldn't really class it as an experience of that nature because of the amount of squirrels there must be in those woods .. ofcourse, I may be wrong about whether it was one or not, but it's not easy to class as synchronicity.

Anyway, going to sort out me meds and something to eat now.