Wednesday, October 29, 2008

...............

Went to Tescos in Warwick and Sainsburys today .. bought some Smarties .. mentioning that cause I'm wishing I hadn't .. my tum isn't at all happy and I did't eat many of them .. don't think I'll be doing that in a hurry again. Suppose I shouldn't've really .. not exactly part of me healthy eating plan.


Was absolutely amazed that I was able to get out .. usually I'd be languishing in hospital now having everything done for me or being told off a little as I tried to make a get away for the bathroom if I had reached the stage where I was able to move a bit. I am not a good patient.


Went to the meeting though I was very late .. and was glad I did .. the EFT thing has gone down well .. apparently a lot of people there used to practice it but had kinda forgotten about it as they went on to other things. Well, studies show that it does seem to be helpful even if no one's quite sure why. Am glad that I found out about that too.


I went for healing with the Sufi lady who tells me she thinks about me every day which is nice to know. Goes to show how involved some people are though and how much they care. Had quite a laugh on the way back because someone wanted 100 gms of sweeties from that little sweet shop .. sugar free ones and then I mentioned that my favourites were the american hard gums and it turned out so were someone elses but he wouldn't be swayed .. wish I'd left the Smarties alone too now. The tum really didn't appreciate them.


Anyway was glad that I was able to go even if only for a short time. Dinner is on .. soya mince and veggies and me evening pills are due so better go and get them down.

Done.


Well, what a strange few days it's been .. I'm usually looked after through all this .. well, there's no option .. I'm not able to do anything for a few days .. back on me feet as soon as the pain's gone down though and I can move again by myself again. But it does feel strange to have managed to get through it without having to go into hospital .. I know it was a very fine line between whether I went in or not. I also knew that usually being that ill I'd've been in. The pain was just as bad .. the difference was that this time it settled down after a few minutes.

Whoops .. had a bit of a rest .. off to bed now.