Friday, October 24, 2008

....................

I understand why some people don't believe in a life after life .. I was doubtful once though I had an open mind. After all it's really impossible to understand why there is anything at all so keeping an open mind should be sensible and just going over what you experience in life and what people you know wouldn't be joshing you tell you. I forget quite a bit of it now .. though remember the more obvious things. Shame, in a way, I guess .. but I didn't tell people everything nor wrote it down so a lot of it's gone for good.

I do think that there's life after this one now. But, beyond that I haven't such idea. Think the goal is love though. That's the impression I get.

I would still like to have an OBE so that I knew what one was like and could investigate for myself instead of just having 2nd hand accounts but I don't think that I'm healthy enough. Guess I should've had a go when I was having those episodes of sleep paralysis. I haven't had one for quite a long time now and I've a feeling if I did that I'd instinctively try and move my little finger or something to totally wake myself up.

Suppose I should go back to that site I found to see if their free music is back up again and try listening to it through my headphones.

Anyway, off to bed now.