Friday, October 17, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Saturday is going to be mostly a mixture of sorting out and reading a book .. which I've been meaning to read for three or four weeks now .. but have been just browsing for ten minutes or so before I go to bed. It looks interesting but I've been doing other things and I would like to read it .. so Saturday it is .. about a quarter the way through at least I hope. Down to earth and with a good sense of humour.

Goig to try to get some sleep now .. there's been quite a bit of muscle movement again this evening and I.m not sure that I'm going to find it that easy to sleep . Really didn't seem worth going to bed earlier because my lungs were trying really hard to move my ribcage more and I doubt very much if I'd've got much sleep. Not sure about it now .. but going to give it another go.

I was told earlier that I sounded rather wheezy .. and I did .. but it's in a good cause, Right I'm going to wheeze me way to bed. I've taken sone pain relief and hopefully it might still take the edge of things a bit when I wake up.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hopefully.

Been listening to this which is a pretty gentle and restful

http://www.last.fm/music/Dr.+Strangely+Strange/_/Strangely+Strange+But+Oddly+Normal?autostart

I was looking for something else which I can't find because this come up so often so will have to ask to see if anyone remembers what I was trying to find.

This brings up kinda dreamy cosy 60s memories.

Let's hope I'll fall asleep now.

Mmmmmm .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hmmmm .... sigh .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz