Wednesday, October 15, 2008

..................

Well, the day was ok and the sharp pains were kept under control to a good extent by the pain relief. I know that it's going to hurt more than usual from time to time as this continues to sort itself out .. and I've had a good run as far as the muscles go for quite some time. It was the right hand side that was really giving me problems this morning and that is only to be expected. The really strange thing was feeling how the muscles had changed overnight ,and, how, when I got up, they were trying to settle down into their new places.

Still, they're obviously on their way again. Even if I wasn't too keen on the way they announced it. The oromorph was good though .. took some before the other pain relief and it did help some by itself. Was out a reasonable amount today trying to exercise the muscles into getting used to moving in their new positions so that the pain subsides some .. and we go on to whatever the next stage brings.

Anyway .. I've got to take those bags down .. didn't do it earlier. Didn't go to my meeting either as needed to get in touch with someone and by the time I'd sorted that out it was too late. Not to worry though but I've wondered how it went .. which is strange as I usually get there so late ... lol!!!!! Dunno why .. but I have missed not being there for everything .. not just the cup of tea and the chat .. maybe because I was on time last Sunday.

It was, for sure, the best place I could have gone to here.

Anyway .. better get moving. I want to be in bed early (ish) tonight .. no more really late nights for me. Well, not many anyway .. don't suppose I'll always get there before midnight .. but I'm going to be doing a bit better than I have been.