Sunday, October 12, 2008

Zzzzzzz

Well, still here. Went out to the harvest festival and more or less got there on time today. Still ok. Didn't ask for a lift there but got one going back .. suppose it would be more sensible to have gone both ways by car today regardless of the exercise walking gives me. Did a tiny bit of sorting before I left and when I came back. Think I've still got the chill cause I feel a bit warm this evening.

I'm better than I was though .. some things have cleared up ,, and the pain has gone .. it wasn't much but I did wonder if it meant another infection was on its way .. doesn't look like it though. And a couple of other problems are better too.

I can breathe more easily though part of that is slight change in the muscles again .. but it was making things difficult when I was walking. I might start doing little exercises again. Just stretching ones .. arms above head and over to one side and then the other .. stuff like that. It's not going to be easy but I think now might be a good time to start doing a few a day.

Anyway going to take my nightime meds and then turning in .. might do a couple of gentle exercises before bed .. don't think they'll wake me up!!!

Am going to get off the web now .. it just got too interesting last night. And if I start reading again I ight get tempted to stay up again.