Thursday, October 09, 2008

......................

Did sneeze again this morning when I got up .. the biggest sneeze since I developed these problems .. there was a time when my ribcage would hardly move at all .. and I felt a little queasy and I could feel pressure from the extra swelling/puffiness caused by the bug .. so I sat here and waited .. didn't know what to do .. whether to phone doc or hospital .. should I go in now just incase things got to how they have before in this scenario. If they did I'd rather already be there than have the ambulance ride there once things were already in motion on the pain/spasm etc scenario.

I did what I always do .. sat and waited to see what would happen. Took me pills and oramorph .. they stayed down .. and no wretching either which was a good sign. So I sat and played some games thinking god .. I'm sitting here doing this when maybe I should be on my way to hospital cause, even though I was in hospital under week last time, less than usual, to start off with the pain and sweating etc seemed worse than before .. well, it was worse .. now I'd mega sneezed .. for me .. and wasn't feeling too good and just didn't know what to do.

It soon became apparent that things really weren't going well .. but I settled down again ... and sat .............................

Eventually .. apart from extra achiness around the tummy .. things seemed much the same as usual .. though I had a cold .. just didn't know if I had a bacterial infection as well.. or if the puffiness would get worse even if I hadn't.

I did a spot of tidying up .. not much .. just making sure there was no food left lying around incase I did have to go in.. and things didn't get worse .. so decided to potter the few minutes up the road to the chemist .. and I was ok.

Off to the surgery now.

Back again .. got a cab down but walked back .. probably not the most sensible thing to do but I felt that I could .. so I did. If there's no more sneezing I should be fine .. if there is I guess I could be back in hospital but that could have happened whether I walked back or not.

Left my doc a note to say I'd sneezed again this morning .. saw the nurse and picked up my script as they were still there .. guess the chemist would have picked them up tomorrow.

Must say it felt as if my muscles in my back were moving more both on the way down there and on the way back regardless of any extra puffiness from my cold .. I felt every jolt as we drove down there and things seemed a bit different as I was walking back .. though maybe it's just an illusion from the puffiness .. maybe it's just making thing feel different.