Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wednesday

Was taken to Sainsburys early this afternoon then walked to our meeting in the afternoon .. but just got there in time for tea. Did actually wonder if it was worth going at all but decided to go anyway and was pleased I did.

Someone hadn't been there on Sunday and I'd worried but things are fine and I've her phone number now which is great .. friendship doesn't end just cause someone is moving away.

Wasn't sure what was going to happen today cause I sneezed this morning .. I just sat for a while wondering what to do .. whether to phone my GP or the hospital to see if I should go in anyway but then decided that it was best just to sit it out and then if things got really bad to call an ambulance .. fortunately I was ok. I could feel that it had affected me a bit .. my muscles were swollen. My face had been puffy again when I got up this morning the same as the morning on my last stay in hospital and after sneezing I could feel tightness in my tummy and chest so I was obviously swollen there too .. though not too badly.

Anyway, decided not to get in touch with the medics and by the time I was due to go out I was still feeling more fragile than usual but had taken pain relief that had helped a bit and decided to go.

Came back and had a rest then set off again.

Didn't do any sorting yeterday or today in the end .. I'd fallen asleep on the sofa last night .. woke up about fiveish then went to bed for about another four hours slightly restless sleep.

I have come to the conclusion that not everyone who says they believe through proof and/or faith in life after life has a very strong belief. Well, I suppose that's an obvious statement really but I'm not talking about people who are on the Lobsang Rampa path .. I see that he's listed on Wikipedia's Paranormal hoaxes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/Category:Paranormal_hoaxes

There, presumably to make money.

Why it's best to just stay with your own experiences and those of people you know and trust. Keep on saying that because that's how it is .. the experiences are apparently very common so there have to be people in nearly everyone's lives that have had them and who they trust.

But I guess if you go on about not believing things like that it's feasible that you won't be told. I tend to be like that .. because there doesn't seem much point saying anything if people have closed their minds. If they are undecided that's a different matter because that means they still have an open mind. I have made exceptions with some people I know who seem to be much in the same position that I used to be .. not really believing but not closed to anything coming from people I trusted that was there for me to mull over.

I believe innerly, certainly on a subconscious level, that this is true now .. though there is a little voice in me that says .. how can it be true becauseI can only reach out and touch the world as I know it in this dimension .. then I think well thinking that it might be otherwise is nothing compared to trying to work out how all this came seemingly from nothing .. going further and further back in the evolution of galaxies etc to point zero .. that is the difficult one. lol!!!!!!!!!!

Science can't take us completely either way and I doubt if it ever will causeI don't thin it's meant to but I' probably wrong .. might depend how long we've left on the planet .. but on the other hand maybe the universal mind or whatever is out guessing and out smarting us .. as that tarot reader I overheard in the shop, Mysteries in London, said .. it'd give the game away.

But .. maybe the universal mind or whatever really doesn't give a hoot about it .. lol .. maybe it's just some of our minds doing the moral maze dance .. thinking well, if we knew then we'd all be good or whatever and we wouldn't be able to make individual choices that are our own. I mean that's how I see it and how the guy in Mysteries saw it because we obviously believe we're here to prepare for the next step.

And both of us had come to the conclusion that the top of the list on the other side is love.

I was talking to someone today who's a member of the Sufi religion .. another I was once attracted to .. though I decided that religion was not a path for me. She is a very nice woman .. I am on their healing list.

Must say that I am being kept bouyant. Though maybe I'll be back in hospital soon again from the effects of this cold .. at least I have my meds packed this time and in my bag .. just in case .. I've obviously got a slight temperature at the moment so I'll just have to wait and see. Amazing that my slough has cleared up a bit if I have .. it's usually the other way round. Also I've had a slight sore throat which you'd think would have me producing lots more of the stuff .. slough rhymes with stuff .. I think the spelling's right.

Haven't written a note though .. guess I should do before bed because when the spasms and pain get underway I'm not very lucid and last time they thought, to start off with, that I'd taken too much morphine trying to control the pain .. no, I'd rung for help becauseI knew that my present morphine dose wouldn't come anywhere near controlling the pain I was in .. and I would never up it without the say so from a doctor and I'm very careful about taing my medication because of the type of pills etc I'm on. The results could end up with more pain, sickness etc and I don't want that .. a couple of times I've had to go without causeI wasn't careful enough about checking and marking .. now I put it all out in a glass or glasses including the liquid stuff .. but the pills are counted out into a glass and checked now. Though I do the checking just visually and then mark the whole lot off rather than marking each different medication separately. I have a check list for what's in the glass .. though I do remember ok.

Right, about time to go and do the cellcept and MST .. then finish y chickpea salad .. I put some soya yogurt over something similar yesterday which was nice .. I'm cutting a lot of dairy out of my food again now .. won't be quite back as a vegan but moving that way.