Friday, October 10, 2008

.................

Well, still here and not in hospital but am obviously tight inside from the swelling from the bug .. but it hasn't gotten worse so no calling the ambulance .. medication and letter still in bag though .. it took a few days last time to reach the point where I needed to go to hospital. I'm still wearing my admission wrist band from the last visit .. might cut it off if I get through this ok!!!!!

Read about Wendy Richards today and felt sad .. used to watch Are You Being Served but haven't really seen much of East Enders so I remember her back from those days doing comedy.

Hopefully I'll be packing my bags again tomorrow .. haven't felt like doing anything much the last few days .. have pottered out a bit but that has been it. My stomach really is tight this evening .. don't know how much is due to the cold though some of it must be cause I felt it starting to happen after the first sneeze a couple of days ago.

Been over to Tesco but really didn't feel like doing anything else. Could have had a lift to the Friday evening meeting tonight .. one of the reasons I'd stopped going was because my friends don't go to that but someone else has offered to take me now .. but I just couldn't go this evening. Not up to it at all. Haven't been on a Friday evening for a long time. She is such a lovely woman though. Hope we stay friends after I've moved.

I could do some meditation here anyway .. or something that has you concentrating and away from everyday thoughts anyway .. that's not how it's supposed to work but that is what it does .. and I've read around and seen that other people have thought this too. Should be good for me to do as well as fifteen minutes of meditation aday as it is focusing my mind.

It's EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques

http://www.tapping.com/videos.html

I've gone for the first video to learn what to do .. and, if nothing else, it does focus your attention and the last one which is a bit like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time ... lol .. but again it really has you concentrating.

Have just started reading some forums attached to a related site to see what people make of it .. so far opinion is very divided which is what I'd expect for something like this .. the people discussing it are very together so maybe they've become very focused or something .. lol again .. even if not all their problems have been solved by the technique.