Thursday, October 16, 2008

..........

Had to go to the docs today but didn't really want to .. wasn't sure about going out as I'd been a bit queasy. Anyway I was ok and I walked back. A bit slower than I have been for a while cause I was still struggling with the change in my muscles .. my breathing wasn't so easy as I was having to cope with muscles moving that hadn't moved like that for quite a long time and it was really noticeable today. I was really surprized that the new pain had gone so quickly. I'd hoped that it wouldn't be there for long but it had been pretty sore and I couldn't really imagine it fading that quickly .. guess I'd expected maybe another day or so before there was any real change.

Rested for most of today though .. didn't sleep that well last night .. and I was very tired when I woke up this morning. I'd taken my oramorph and beaker in for the morning .. then later on got up to get the rest of my pain meds and filled my last 100ml oramorph bottle with water all ready for the morning . Downed the oramorph but left the rest to take with my other pills. I mean, I was in pain, but the new back pain had gone.

I wonder what this new pain relief they're working on will be like .. it sounded good and will be treating pain in a different way. I expect there'll be other new discoveries too while that one is being investigated.

Anyway, I'm turning in soon. It's so easy to sit up at night .. and I really need to get into the habit of turning in before midnight.