Friday, October 17, 2008

..................

It's difficult at the moment with the deeper breathing .. quite a job for my lungs to cope with and I can't carry quite as much as I have been. Was lucky tonight when a friend came up and said hi causeI was having a leetle bit of trouble getting back and he carried my bags for me. I'll be more careful in future.

I have some star anise spice to add to my tinned tomato dishes now .. don't know whether to leave the beans soaking in the tomatoes and spices over night in the fridge .. will have to ask. I know he always soaks the soya mince in spices for a while when rehydrating it rather than just putting the lot on to cook but I'm not sure if you need to do anything like that with beans. I add water to the tomatoes when cooking the beans and spinach .. can't remember how much now .. but guess I'll soon find out. Wonder if you should add some water to the tomatoes over night too if you're marinating it all in the spices.

I'm not sure about the star anise either .. but thought it better to try with the ground spice first rather than the whole spice .. guess I could put one whole one in the first time I try just to see what it's like though with the whole spice. Have to look the spice up to see what to do and how much is used. Also wondered how alike fennel seeds and star anise are in taste. I got a jar of mixed garlic and ginger paste too which should be lovely with tomatoes.

Mouth is still a lot better .. the muscles are just an on going thing from day to day .. never really know what they're going to be like in the morning.

Didn't go out tonight .. don't think that I'm well enough really. Will meditate and do those EFT exercices this evening though .. just about ten minutes meditation I think .. and go through the other exercises once.

They seem to work for a lot of people one way or another and I was wondering if they could help with pain control at all for me. I might look into accupressure again too I think. I would have liked to have been taught methods of helping relieve pain that work in tandem with medication .. maybe this will do.