Friday, October 24, 2008

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well. did go out, kinda, after all. Went over to Tesco and bumped into my friend who takes me for a cup of coffee at McDonalds when we meet. Well, that was how we got to know each other ... kinda. Started talking in Tesco and then bumped into each other another day and continued our conversation at McDonalds and I gave her the book I'd just bought from The Works as it was about what we were talking about. She buys Buddhist and Buddhist influenced books from The Works as she's interested. I used to call myself a sort of Buddhist and I suppose she's much the same.

She was talking to someone else in Tesco so I just smiled but didn't go over as I didn't know the other person and didn't want to interupt. It's difficult to know what to do in that situation .. I could remember someone saying how rude they'd thought it was when someone came up to speak to her when she was talking to someone else. I wasn't worried though cause I could see that she didn't appear to have done any shopping so thought I'd meet her later on .. otherwise I guess I'd've gone over to say hi .. which I'll do if it happens again ... wouldn't've worried her at all. Or, me, for that matter.

Anyway, took her for a cup of chocolate .. she hadn't the money this time to take me .. and I'd said I'd take her the next time we met .. she always insists on paying!!!! So, was glad that I didn't go this evening really, haven't been for a year or so on a Friday. . must try and get there on Sunday on time .. get up a bit earlier and get me meds sorted out for that day .. it's difficult on a Sunday cause I take the weekly bone sparing pill then which puts everything out of kilter a bit as I have to wait half an hour before having anything else anything else but water.

Anyway, came back and threw me rubbish away .. still slowly sorting. Am getting there surprizingly. I'm wondering if my last cold didn't land me in hospital because the muscles have relaxed a bit so things aren't quite so constricted when I puff up now or if it was just a slight cold. Wondering if I'm due another cold as I was with someone who had a cold this week for a few minutes. Will have to wait and see.

Going to put my meal on now.