Sunday, October 19, 2008

...................

Well .. did potter along this evening .. a bit late this time .. but not too late .. and the guest said hello to me when I walked in and then looked at me later on. Was nice. My eyeswarered a bit during the last two songs .. The Lord's my Shepherd and God be with you til we meet Again. The songs kinda summed up what I'd been thinking about over the last couple of days and wondering what people really believe about it all in general. Gave me courage to ask the person who gave me a lift back what she really believed .. much the same as me .. and, like me, still questioning.

Someone rushed in with a gift to help keep the place going because she'd received so much comfort with us .. second person to do that recently. Obviously heat .. lighting etc come out of our pockets.

Someone said that I seemed to be standing better and I said that it'd improved .. though not without a lot of effort on my side. The auto immune illness remains the same though. But, I guess that's to be expected .. from what I've read .. if I was one of the ones who did get better than I am at the moment .. it's still very early days. I've said a number of times that I didn't expect things to improve any further while my muscles were still in the condition they are in right now. Not sure that they will even then .. regardless of the oodles of medication I'm on .. but, at the present, I don't think they're likely to.

Anyway .. I'm glad that the woman I was speaking to this evening does believes as I do ... and like me questions it all a lot.

And .. it goes to show .. you never can tell .. looking at her I'd've said she was bouncing with health .. she appears so vibrant .. but that isn't how it is.

Anyway .. better get my pills down and some food .. I'll have some of my soya protein drink tonight I think. You only have to add water and stir!!!!! lol!!! That and a sandwich and me vitamin pill.