Sunday, October 19, 2008

...............

Did some work before going out which didn't leave me much time .. I wanted a sweet and sour pot noodle .. but really left it too late!!!! Tesco was closed .. and the shop I went to didn't have that flavour ... sob!!! But never mind .. eyed up another one and came back with that.

Also met a friend that I haven't seen for a long time .. who offered to help me with anything I needed. sigh .. that could be a lot right now .. actually I'm just sorting things through bit by bit .. it did get a bit muddled .. and then decide what I want to take with me .. and eat through the cans of food and cartons of long life soya milk. Not quite sure what to do with my fortisips as I've gone back to the soya protein mix from Holland and Barretts and I've got quite a few left .. maybe I will drink them. I just don't want to waste food or take it with me. Then the rest can be cleared out.

I felt pretty awful when I woke this morning and really wondered if I'd be doing anything today except phoning the hospital and seeing where it went from there .. but things gradually got better.

Was talking to someone else I know earlier .. she has dreams that come true .. but won't tell anyone what they're about because they're too personal. I very rarely remember my dreams .. lol .. but the two I can vaguely remember .. one about my parents and one about Jane who used to co own The Silver Moon bookshop with Sue down the Charing Cross Road weren't anything remarkable .. infact all I can remember now is that's who they were about. Some times I've woken up apparently thinking about things .. but none of that has stayed in my head either so I take it that it wasn't anything very interesting. Sometimes I play songs in my head and wake up to them which is nice but that hasn't happened for quite a while. Finally bought a pair of headphones yesterday to listen to the binaural beats properly.

I would like to now about the dreams cause it is interesting but there's no need. I really think now, after a few years trying to understand what it's all about, that in lots of ways that it doesn't really matter .. I know if I wrote about mine, unless people knew me, people wouldn't know if I was telling the truth or not so it'd be pretty pointless. But, I will take them to the place the woman I was talking to told me about. She told me something about this type of thing that has turned out to be true .. so it can't be that unusual .. and I read something similar when reading a book by someone who'd done a kind of study into it all.

To me, it's proof that there's more to life than meets the eye .. and going by what has happened .. is that .. there's life after life so to speak. And .. from listening to what other people have told me.

But, as I said, it's best to talk to people you trust, cause then they can tell you what has happened in their lives and you know they won't be messing you about. And ofcourse not dismissing your own.

I still find it hard to accept that this appears to be true .. I mean .. what has happened really points towards there being more to life than what appears to be it .. though I don't know how. I take it that there are large numbers of people who feel much the same .. or maybe they're more accepting than I am /.. I don't really know though a lot of people seem to be.