Friday, October 24, 2008

friday

Was up quite a bit last night because my muscles decided it'd be a good time to start the rib cage moving quite a lot more again. I wasn't too keen on going back to sleep for a few hours then cause I wondered if the pain would be a lot worse by the time I woke up and I'd have trouble getting up. Had the oramorph and ibuprofen at hand just incase. As it turned out it was a bit worse than usual but not that much .. specially when comparing it to very bad back day a week or so ago. I took me meds before getting up though.

Am rather tired after last night but I guess that's only to be expected. Anyway had my soya protein drink while I was up as I hadn't drunk it during the day .. I'd been to the hospital then to the GP and hadn't got round to preparing it. So, had that while I was up.

Didn't do as much sorting yesterday as I'd've liked cause of having to go to docs and the hospital so think I'll do a bit today after pills and lunch .. I'll have the protein mix now.

Won't be going out this evening either cause the person who was going to drive me there can't make it tonight anyway, after last night, it's probably best tht I just rest tonight .. though I would've liked to have gone .. but really I'm a bit on the sleepy side and might've more or less dozed off during the meditation.