Friday, October 24, 2008

................

Would've tired me out this evening though I would've liked to have gone I guess. I hadn't started going again cause I knew it would be exhausting while I'm like this. Depends how many people who are there how long it would go on for. I enjoyed going before .. was the first thing I went to there ... lol!!!!!!

I'm yawning this evening .. think I'd've been half asleep if I'd been there. Doesn't really matter on the other days but I have to speak more on Fridays and I guess I wasn't really up to it.

A cup of cocoa and a chat and back earlyish is much better at the moment. She thinks I help her but it's two way street. I was thinking of her yesterday .. peered into McDonalds on me way back from Tesco hoping she might be in there .. so I was really pleased to see her too and chat as I'm alway interested to talk and have a bit of a laugh. I was sleepy this evening but she still reckons I helped her.

She was quite tired too I think so a cup of hot chocolate and a relaxing chat must've gone down well I guess.