Friday, October 24, 2008

Me book

I still haven't read much of my new book .. just one chapter .. about a visit to a college for psychic learning .. can't remember it's name off hand. The writer is obviously biased but I can live with that and still get something out of it ... though that's made harder by the very short chapters .. each one on a different subject.

I had to wonder at one of the first things she comented on that someone had said, if, that, maybe, she'd just missed a joke!!!! Certainly sounded like it .. as if someone was just having a bit of a giggle at their own lack of psychic ability. lol!!! Maybe she just assumed everyone would be too serious to make jokes. Sounded as if her room mate might've been having a bit of a giggle.

It was interesting though that when she was working she was put with a guy who accurately described a friend of hers who had passed over in the week before she arrived at the college.Without a more detailed description I had almost no idea about what happened on the course .. she picked out about three incidents and we were left to draw our own conclusions from those. Maybe there was hardly anyone there .. but, if that was the case, then those few people would've been doing a lot. We didn't get to know.

Anyway, regardless of her experience with her fellow student, she decided that they were a bunch of nice but inefficient people. I just thought with so little to go on you couldn't really get to knowmuch to decide yourself.

Maybe the experience she had with the student was just a lucky guess.

Who knows

I'll read the whole book but I'm not as interested in it as I was when I bought it..