Tuesday, October 28, 2008

.......................

Been there and back and dropped me prescription in to the chemist .. thought I'd be too late but I made it .. the traffic had been awful on the way there so it was way past 5.30 by the time we started off for the docs .. but, still managed to get everything done. Me meds will be delivered. It's great having a late opening chemist. I was on time for a change this time too.

I feel a lot better .. obviously .. but, maybe, I should've gone into hospital .. it's the first time that things have got to that stage and I haven't needed to. I still don't know if I'll have to go in or not yet though. It's up in the air. All I can say is that as yet things haven't reached the stage where I usually have to go in. I do promise to call immediately if they do though. Feel as if I've been saying that all day .. and I will phone immediately it looks as if they're really headed that way.

People have been a bit anxious, I guess that's the right word, about me not going in. I will though if things reach that stage .. I always have the thing to contact the paramedics on hand .. so, don't worry. And, it always goes the same way .. just this time, as yet, it's not been so bad so I do know what's going to happen. I just can't believe that I've got through it without going into hospital though .. I knew it was pretty awful and that I was as ill as I usually am so expected that I'd have to go in yesterday .. even though I hadn't packed me book .. had the loved fluffy, pills, letter etc but not me book. Last time I took one of me books but not the fluffy. Think the Gordon Smith ones had been making the trip in and out of hospital with me but it could be anyone of a few on that kind of subject. This new book is much more generalised. Or, so it seems .. haven't had the chance to do more than dip in here and dip in there as yet. But, it seems a very lovely book to me .. one to potter in and out of hospital with for those moments when the pain is way, way over the top and then I can think "book" even if I'm a bit disconnected from my own experiences and it'll be there when I'm feeling well enough to read again. Well, any of the books'll do .. but I think that's me favourite as yet.

There is so much about all this out there though .. I've spent a lot of time searching and studying and thinking about what people have told me and what I've read. And, boy, is there a lot to read out there, I've added some to it .. but most people don't .. though I am grateful to those people who've told me a bit too .. though I'm aware that at times it's just been a bit too!! lol!! Why should they cause most times they don't know how trustworthy I am. Margeritta was the person who startled me the most I think. Though quite a few people have had some very interesting things to tell me.

I'm still not sure about reincarnation .. well, not on my path anyway. I still haven't heard anything that I can verify through anyone I know's stories .. but I don't dismiss it .. think on that score I'll just see if anyone's got anything to say that'll make me change my mind. I think there's a chapter about reincarnation in the last book that I started reading .. not sure how to take anything she writes now .. looks as if she was so busy trying to be cynical and send things up that she might've missed quite a bit of what was going on. I can't believe that she didn't take what that woman said as a joke!!!lol!! I've heard it before and thought it meself when reminded about me lack of psychic abilities. I guess there were more than her fellow student who managed to get things right without being too general .. or, maybe, not .. I don't know.. or, maybe spirit was just saying to her .. look .. see .., or, maybe he was just the only one there who could do anything like that .. or maybe it was just a coincidence. Who knows .. not enough was said really.

Perhaps I'll read the chapter on reincarnation next if and when I start reading the book again. Stick with me other book for now. Well, when I start reading again. Will make sure I pack it next time it looks as if there's a hospital trip in the offing too. Couldn't believe that I'd left it out .... it wouldn't've mattered but I'd've preferred to take it with me.

Anyway, going to get something to eat now. Ah, just looked out of the window .. it's stopped snowing. Was amazed when I saw all those large flakes outside .. might have a nice, warming cup of hot chocolate.