Tuesday, October 28, 2008

....................

Had something to eat and it's stayed down and I'm feeling a bit better and thanks fer all your support people .. I'll get back personally in the next few days!!

My muscles are still on the move .. it seems that the ones from the right side to left hip are most affected at the moment. I wonder if it was them having moved a bit that saved things from getting any worse over the last few days .. there is certainly something happening .. and although u can't see me at the moment a friend here said that it did look as if things were on the move. And, today, for the first time I'm managing to move muscles in the left shoulder around the shoulder blade .. though it's painful. I suppose if they go into a space where it's making a spot very constricted because not all the muscles have noved around that spot things could get very nasty as far as spasms go when I've got a cold. Sighs, suppose that means I'm not out of the woods yet, huh, as far as this goes.

And, yes, spirit helped me get through, how could it not .. couldn't read my book for extra help, but, yes, there was a feeling that I was going through it and there'd still be a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak .. not a brilliant joke .. but I'm just not up to it today. It is a cool book though and glad to hear some of you have got copy. It's been around for ages .. I think .. well, it's in paperback for now so I suspect so and I've seen it in Waterstones for quite a while.

And it is a comfort, though not in the way I thought that woman would be saying .. it was hard to accept to start off with and I still find it hard at times on a conscious level because of the way it's experienced. I didn't know that I was very ill when I walked through that door .. so wasn't looking for comfort .. just puzzled and curious. A few weeks later I was so glad that I had .. the first time I had a really bad time I felt able to cope with it .. not with the pain .. but with getting through it .. or not .. whichever the case was .. I did wonder if I would get through it but it didn't seem to matter so much.

And, ofcourse, I've been exploring ever since and am very,very, glad that I have. I've read, there's a lot to read, and talked to people, spoken of some of my experiences .. which should touch most people as so many people are said to have them. Say, it's near enough to a half of the population .. then everyone must know someone who's had them.

i'm taing me next lot of meds now and then hoping to get down the docs .. well, if I can't today .. tomorrow .. but will phone them today. I do seem to be some what better.