Monday, October 27, 2008

.........

Well, off to bed. I've been asleep for a couple of hours here on the sofa but I'm still yawning and very sleepy so I'm turning in for the night. Still, feeling rough and had another bout of spasms and was sick etc .. but it stopped and most of the extra pain stopped after a few minutes so I didn't call an ambulance. Gosh .. I'm just yawning and yawning at the moment .. had been a bit a couple of days ago and wondered, along with the watery eyes in the morning, if I was coming down with a cold.

Started feeling very peaceful, apart from the pain, a while later, it was as if my mind suddenly became very relaxed and fell asleep.

Whoops .. fallen asleep again for a while think I better head for bed. Feeling sick again and very tired. Have my bag packed incase I need to go to hospital and can sound my alarm to get the paramedics if I need help overnight.