Monday, October 27, 2008

This morning

Don't feel too good this morning but am sticking it out here at the moment .. if I feel that I need to go into hospital cause things have got worse I'll call an ambulance as usual. Just feel like resting at the moment .. so that's what I'm going to do. Fell asleep while reading last night .. it's just good to have that book in my mind right now. Have sneezed this morning and I thought I'd be calling the ambulance but then things settled down some again .. so I didn't. Was surprized. Have just taken me second dose of oramorph for the day .. was awake at 6.30 and have had my other medication too though waited a bit later for most of that.

Just waiting to see what happens .. guess I've the new bug that's going around ..know someone who had time off with it so it's a tough one. Think, usually, I'd've been in hospital by now .. was very surprized when things did settled down .. ususally when it gets like that it just gets worse very quickly .. I can go from being just as I usually am to needing an ambulance in around three or four minutes .. though I usually leave it longer .. hoping things will get better .. generally they don't. The spasms stopped in around four minutes this time and I wasn't sick .. and the worse pain subsided though it still doesn't feel very good .. guess if it happens again I'll be getting help.

Walking about isn't too bad but I am still rather puffy and constricted.

Anyway .. will see what happens.