Thursday, October 30, 2008

........................

Was at the hospital this morning .. 11.00 or 11.05 to be precise .. five mins late. Told them what had happened .. guess all anyone can do is see what happens from here .. actually thought my waling was a bit better .. before the in breathe and out breath could get a bit stuck rib cage wise as they changed over but it was smoother this morning. I went to see the nurse rather than a doctor for my regular weekly appointment there not the monthly one with my consultant. I hadn't made any appointments after coming out of hospital the last time for a while .. the one I was getting ready to go in for the last time this happened .. the one I said that I thought that I was ok to go in for. Well, I was there very soon afterwards .. just heading for A & E rather than the Day Clinic. That one was strange .. it was the most painful of them all but cleared up faster than the earlier ones. And it was the one where I was just sweating buckets for an hour or two .. but they didn't use a fan this time .. don't know if they thought I'd get cold cause of all the sweat .. much more than usual. I know they talked about it and decided no .. but I don't know why. They've used a fan before.

I dunno .. they have to work hard there, don't they. Was reading my new book this morning and there was a little bit about the Pope's views on the book's subject atter and it seems he is ok with it and had made a speech some time ago about it generally. I started thinking about someone I know who visits the hospital who is R.C and who has always been lovely to me and interested in talking to me .. well, I took in what the book was saying and thought back to our conversations and wondered if he'd like a copy of this book. Wondered what to do .. and who did I meet while I was there. I have a book with his name on it now so to speak.

This book is nice .. the woman who wrote it says that she didn't really investigate psychics and mediums because she was concentrating on people's everyday experiences that didn't have another person involved in that way. I think there's maybe just a bit about that but it wasn't what she set out to do. She said that around a third of the population have these experiences which made me think that I was right and it's way over a third when you include other types of experiences that are somewhat connected.

I'm tired .. gonna get my meds that are due now. Me dinner's on .. same as last night .. think I might turn in reasonably soon after that. I've stopped yawning .. think that was down to the bug
... but I'm tired. Suppose it's not surprizing .. been a tiring few days.