Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday

Well, I did go last night and am pleased that I did though I'm not feeling at all well again this morning. I know quite a bit of that is due to the muscles moving though .. it can only take a very small movement to get them into a new position where they're compressing something and causing extra pain. It's making me feel tired as well.

I missed my lift .. all my own fault cause I should've realised that she'd phone if I didn't come down to the door .. but I'd gone becaue I thought I'd missed her. I was about four minutes late going down .. she had fallen asleep and arrived about three minutes after I'd gone. I'd met her in town earlier and decided that I would go after all and I'm glad I did. I don't think I'd be handling this morning quite so well if I hadn't for a number of reasons.

I'm reading my new book with greater insight and interest too .. guess I might read it a few times .. I've got another book about peoples experiences .. didn't read carefully to see what it was about other than that but saw it was a spiritual book so decided to give it a try ... from someone there ... and a couple of sounds of nature cds.

My muscles started moving quite a bit while I was there and I was cuddled a bit through the service. Wasn't as painful as it is today .. but there seems to be quite a lot happening at the moment .. I hear the crunch of the muscles as they move.

I didn't go for healing .. maybe I should've to charge up the subconscious a bit. I will do my EFT instead .. I use it to see if it will help me cope with the pain .. though something else came up while I was doing it that did need sorting out but which I hadn't thought of using this for .. it's so rare and often just happens when I've got a bit of a temperature. So, I'll give it a go using EFT.

Try to get some gentle stretching exercises done today too.

What I've found interesting from hearing about other people's experiences is just how varied and, apparently, common, they are. Was reading something a doctor had written yesterday which was very interesting but I find it quite difficult getting my head round all the different kinds of experiences that people have .. mine are just a tiny fragment.