Saturday, November 01, 2008

.............

So, I now have a new set of initials along with NDE and OBE .. ADC .. After-Death Communication .. the same as the book's title. Something else to read about .. there've been quite a few books on the subject .. I'll read around the net.

Wonder if it's mentioned in Sylvia Browne's book .. it's a book describing different things in paranormal beliefs. OK .. so I'm not convinced by someone who isn't so overwhelmed when they are ectoplasmed that they don't rush to the scientific community with the tangible proof but that doesn't mean that I won't find out something that's interesting .. it's a book about different paranormal beliefs.

I have a couple of issues with the book I'm reading now .. I don't think it's that well researched .. some people thought the same about one of her other books .. but others loved it .. I think I found a research contradiction too .. but I'll have to read back through to confirm it as I closed the book without marking the page and don't know where it was now as I'd just been leafing through. And, there's one sory that I think was there for rather dubious motives and that I didn't go along with at all .. fortunately it should be on the net as it's not just a private person's story .. nor, for that matter, one of the "celebrity" stories that has been singled out with a star. Though, again, as I'd just been leafing through, I'm not sure where it is now!!!! For the research I thought was contradictory I really just need to read through to find if there was anything added to explain it .. like the little butterfly story .. the connection seems to be that butterflies have been thought to do this kind of thing before. Just a general connection.

I had a butterfly sit on my shoulder down the bottom of town once .. thin I blogged about it at the time .. didn't stay there that long .. a few minutes .. now it arrived opposite where mum's next door neighbour worked .. and I could think something about that .. but I don't have any connetions to butterflies and I certainly wasn't thinking about that when I started my old, sadly deleted diary, years ago .. that was about the tenplate for the diary. If I'd thought that I wouldn't've deleted it .. mum, was mentioned because it was started quite soon after she passed over and not because of a butterfly who landed on my shoulder for a few minutes. I remember it cause it's the only time a butterfly has landed on my shoulder. I actually wanted it to go because it seemed so fragile perched there .. was in the days when I used to walk a lot and quite quickly. Though felt a little sad when it did go as I thought it'd be the only time I'd have a butterfly perched on me shoulder hitching a bit of a lift.

I do like the book .. the ADC one .. I haven't read the story that made me decide to buy the book again .. my experience was quite different really and not about the same subject at all (ADC) but there was a striking similarity about some of it .. enough to have me intrigued. I think I'd've bought the book anyway .. it's well worth reading .. and with the added bonus of being in The Works with a fiver knocked of the price.

I do know now that there have been quite a few books written about this subject .. but I'm satisfied with this one and trawling for more stories around the web. I found the butterfly one .. the second one lovely .. how that guy must've felt. Think I should really stop dipping in and out of the book and read it all the way through.

Going to do dinner now .. it's salad ..and more soup I think and I'll have either a fortisip or some of my soya protein drink .. the one I have to mix up meself. I'm tired so I'll probably go for the fortisip . I have the fortisip extra with the extra protein.

Am glad that I didn't go out this evening .. I'm not feeling very well and I wouldn't've enjoyed myself .. though I would've liked to have been there .. once I would've .. I could've had a lift there and back .. but I think that I'm fine with staying in speaks loads as to where my mind is .. perhaps I'm happier about it all on a conscious level now too .. though I'll never stop investigating. I'm not sitting here worrying that I might be missing something that would be the most important piece of proof.

There is something I'd like to know as I mentioned before .. well, I'm half way to knocing some of the problems I had out. How I wish I'd said something at the time. Still, I've found something out that makes me a bit happier about it all. I guess there are two people that I could contact which might shed some light on the situation. Only one person did this so it puts another doubt to rest.

Hmmmmm!!!! I could never be 100% sure but I could be a bit surer than I at the moment.