Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday

Woo hoo ... eh!!!! Though I'm still too tired to take it all in. Didn't get much sleep last night though I went to bed early .. more than I thought though .. for some reason thought it was much earlier than it was and was very surprized to see it was around 9 when I looked at the clock. I suppose I'd thought that cause it is so dark this morning .. I'd just closed my eyes and tried to get some more rest .. wish I'd known what the time was though cause then I'd've taken my bone sparing pill a bit earlier .. still wasn't that late with me other medication .. but it would've meant that I could've got my first dose of ormorph down a bit earlier.

I felt very ill yesterday .. not ill in a going into hospital way but just generally .. worse than usual .. it's difficult to know quite how to describe it when my norm is feeling bad anyway .. but worse than I normally do .. things improved in the late afternoon and I pottered out for a while. Bought some more bags and hopefully will get on with the packing today. I've still got a bit of a cold so will have to see how things go during the day .. I'm a bit burpy which is upsetting my tum some but I'll see how it goes.

I haven't been doing my meditation or anything like that for the past few days cause I've not been feeling well .. I'll start again today .. just done five minutes .. but haven't started the EFT yet.

Done .. I'll do a bit more meditation later.

Moving the muscles a bit but they're feeling quite tight in the position they are at the moment across the chest and around the tum .. still at least they're on the move. If somewhat slowly. Don't think I'll go out this evening .. still wanting to rest .. but I'll see how things go. I guess I could've gone last night but I'd've just sat there half asleep but I would've liked to have gone really .. but, it was my decision .. guess I'd've been ok with a lift there and back. I was very tired though and had been feeling rather bad earlier in the day. See how it goes today though. It's been quite a strange cold really and I really am surprized that I didn't end up in hospital with it .. things did get pretty grim for a couple of days just not as bad as they normally do .. it's gone on for ages though. I'm nowhere near as bloced up today as I was yesterday so hopefully it's on it's way out now.

Should do a few stretching exercises too I guess along with the meditation and EFT .. try and help things along as much as I can.

Right .. next lot of pain relief due. Go and sort that out.