Monday, November 03, 2008

......................

Off to bed now .. early for me I guess .. not the mad dash at midnight trying not to be too past my bedtime. lol!!! Haven't done much that I meant to this evening which isn't surprizing I guess. Feeling better than I did this morning but haven't really picked up that much. Been trying to stretch those muscles out some but it seems such a long drawn out job. I know that things are a bit better everyday even if they don't really feel that way.

Might read for a little, I don't know .. probably not though .. bet me friend' been getting into her books. Should've just pottered off after dinner really. There'sa lot I'd lie to read but I really don't seem to have got over that cold easily .. maybe I should've gone into hospital for a couple of days but I didn't think that I needed to but I do seem to be feeling more tired this time. It wasn't that easy staying out but I don't think they could've done much more than I did myself to help me this time.

Anyway time is flying and I'm off to sleep .. not going to be late. I'm getting much better at that .. have me oramorph, ibuprofen, specs and me books by me bed for tomorrow morning. I take the other pills after I've got up.