Tuesday, November 04, 2008

..................................

Whacked out again .. a day at the hospital then off to the docs. Gave the book .. wrapped up .. to the bloke .. hope he enjoys it .. I expect other people will read it too. It is a very nice book .. there was only one part .. that I've come across so far that I had a bit of trouble with. It's meant broadening my idea of what experiences in this vein can be like .. amazing. I suppose different kinds of experiences suit different people .. mine have been very matter of fact on the whole . only a couple haven't I guess .. and that is how I would want it to be. I suppose I'm now realizing that it would be very difficult for me to find anything , after all this, that would change my mind about it all .. it's quite awe inspiring. Before, although I couldn't find away not to believe what had happened .. after all it had .. I still felt very quizzical about it all .. my friends could accept it more than me .. some chiming in stories of their own .. and their stories certainly helped when reading the book.

Think I'll be off to bed soon cause I'm very tired. The pain wasn't so bad when I went out this morning though it was pretty variable throughout the day. Did a tiny bit of sorting out before heading off for the hospital .. will see what tomorrow brings as far as that goes.

Actually been dozing for half an hour or so at the computer ... think I better go before I go to sleep.