Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday

Have stayed in today, resting, as I was tired this morning. Got to bed later than I intended last night because of a bit of a problemo while I was sorting . time sure can fly!!!! Couldn't believe what time it was when I'd finished sorting that out. Never mind I still got the same amount of sleep that I usually get .. about seven hours.

Went bac to my new book from The Works .. found that the story that had attracted my attention in the book to start off with went on over the page and that it was nothing like my own story and that if I'd read the whole tale I might've sighed and either put the book back or had to read other stories before deciding to buy the book. There's another one too where the person seems to contradict themselves but this could be because she'd left something out .. some people find it difficult to express themelves and this could very well have been the case here .. after all they're having to describe something that they don't talk about much or hear talked about much. I was surprized that the book's author didn't contact the person and sort it out because it would've been very interesting. The person describing the event had used very few words to describe it.

Someone had said about one of her previous books that she didn't seem to've done her research very well, but this time she only had letters to sort through and write links between .. surely if there were any queries he could've contacted the people .. from what I gathered most would've been very pleased to have helped and to have been able to discuss their experiences with someone with her knowledge. For most people these were very, very precious moments in their lives and they would've wanted them presented in the best way possible.

I like the admiral butterfly story .. I was also taken by the woman who' mother had an experience where someone came to fetch her to take her to the next realm and she was given the choice to stay here but be in pain for the next two years or to leave .. she chose to stay and was diagnosed with cancer very shortly after and died exactly two years after her "dream." Her young daughter went to her to tell her of a vision she'd had the same night that her mother had her experience. I was saddened by the story but felt connected by the time aspect.`i guess I felt somewhat connected on the illness side too. Not that I've had an experience like that but a lot of this has been happening around my own illness and it's been pretty obvious that there's a connection. I could connect lots of things in the book to things that people have told me.

I was wondering last night if it's my favourite book but then thought that it's difficult to have a favourite book really cause they span so many different subjects. This is up there with the very special ones though.