Saturday, November 08, 2008

Saturday

Did get to bed on time last night but still slept for the around seven hours. Took my MST and Cellcept rather late too so am having to get that back to the right time .. it'll take today and tomorrow. Didn't feel much like getting up this morning but there was no choice as I didn't have the nurses to help me .. obviously me muscles are a bit stiff from not moving over night .. or, so I'm told, I didn't used to feel this before I became ill though I'm told lots of people my age and much younger do, but then I was quite active .. don't know if that makes a difference or if it's just that lots of people don't as well!!! And the muscles had moved another fraction .. I could tell that by the way I was breathing and wasn't looking forward to moving and having everything sorting itself out. Still seem to have a bit of a cold too.

Was thinking about me book when I woke up this morning and was trying to work out why people are still so frightened when so many people have these experiences and it's because they don't get to hear about other peoples because most people will probably only tell their SO or maybe a few family members .. most of the people who wrote to this woman obviously hadn't told anyone outside the family. And most probably had only told the person close to them though there are accounts of people finding out that other people have seen/heard the same thing. The story about the swan was an example of this when someone who had seen it came and asked someone else who had if they had too. I wondered if it had been one of these group hallucinations to for a while but it certainly didn't sound like one because people asked the woman who was telling the story if it'd been the other way round I might have wondered if they were being kind and hoping to comfort her .. and three separate people asked her if she'd seen it. She had.

Seems that I have another cold as I've just sneezed .. it's left me feeling a bit queasy but not too bad as yet .. let's hope that it doesn't get any worse. I'd thought that it was the old one hanging on but I guess that it could easily be another one .. who knows really. There are a lot of people coughing and sneezing out there .. one has just walked past!!! My medication can mae me susceptible to colds though I've talked to some people who don't think that they're getting anymore colds than usual but they're not taking as much as me.

Right I can take me MST etc now .. good thing. Me tummy reacted a bit too me pills going down so I will just have to see.