Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday

Went into hospital this morning .. wondered if I'd mae it causeI sneezed and wondered if there was gong to be a re-run of a few weeks ago when I sneezed while waiting to go in and ended up as in patient rather than an out one. I'd woken up this morning feeling worse than usual and had wondered what was going on .. I'd a feeling last night that this morning was going to be tough .. was glad when I sneezed and things didn't get much worse .. infact after about ten minutes they started to improve.

I realise that things maybe tough for a while, sneezing or not because of me muscles .. but at least I've got through a couple of colds without having to be rushed into hospital and this one hasn't been as bad as the last one .. so far.

There are so many coughs and sneezes out there at the moment though. I'll do me best to look after myself. I expect most people have the cold I have at the moment so hopefully things'll be ok.

Gonna turn in soon.