Saturday, November 08, 2008

..................

Have had me soya protein mix, honey and vitamin pill to go along with everything else this morning. Gotta keep on keeping on I guess.



I've decided, now that I've written about the book, and other things lie that where everyone can go and check things out, that I'll stop writing about tyings like that now. Really, there hasn't been any need for a long tine because the book and the net have been there and, obviously, most, if not, everyone, have people close to them who can tell them about their own experiences. No-one has ever needed to now about mine .. generally speaking, I don't know about theirs, except for a very small minority who read this, so I've shared much more .. but don't feel there's any need to say anything else about it .. the info's out there amongst family and friends and in books and on the net. Me friends, I'll carry on talking about it off the blog as I have, generally, for ages, I'll start a new butterfly blog for it .. didn't realise how apt a title that was for the old one!!!lol!!! Now I do!!! Guess, as the t'other one's gone I can use the old name again. I should have left it really cause it went back a log way .. but there u go. I chat on other people's blogs too about things like this but they are all private. Anyway .. anyone that's interested has a lot to go on now.

The book is great. I thought that it had worried me a bit, cause of the wide variety of experiences, but, on refletion, I think that was just the cold starting to affect me .. I'm more back to myself today .. though obviously worrying about how the cold's going to go .. I'd prefer not to have to go back to hospital and I don't want to have to go through that amount of pain again. I don't think that she's been 100% right in what she picked but near enough .. if I'm wrong I'll be very surprized .. but, overall, the book is good.

She said something about OBEs that science has actually moved on from too .. but, that's science, changing all the time which is what a young scientist I was talking to the other week said they liked about it .. that there is always something new to discover.

I'm off out now .. well, hopefully. Have taken my pain relief and seem ok .. there was no sign of me bringing it back up again. Maybe a bit of a walk would do me good .. I won't be out long.

I might take a look in the Oxfam bookshop but really I don't need anymore books .. have enough to be getting on with now.