Saturday, November 08, 2008

..................

Did go out and felt reasonable but sometimes it takes a few sneezes to get me into hospital. My mood is back up again .. guess it was the bug that brought it down. If it is a new cold I think I picked it up on Tuesday and that would fit in. I remember reading, years ago, about a guy who caught the flu and became severely depressed from having it and became convinced that it wasn't the flu but an incurable illness because of the way the fever had affected his mind. A cold can make you lethargic and depressed. I did wonder what had happened cause there I was with my new book which I really like and am very grateful for ... I think I'll be keeping it by my bedside to dip into to read and mull over some of the stories. It is a good book .. my disagreements come from talking to people about similar things and having related experiences myself .. related by being about similar subjects. I noticed that she started off as a sceptic, the books came from work she'd been doing at university for her degree, and, it seems, from what she learnt that she changed her mind. I think she's right as far as this book goes .. I haven't read the others.

Going to sort dinner out now .. same as usual .. think I'll have a mug of tomato soup with me soya mince .. had one just before I went to bed last night and it was a nice warming end to the day. Had me scoop of soya protein powder to make sure that I got enough protein earlier .. will start making sure that I eat well .. it can be difficult when you're tired though.